14 October 2012

Two weeks on...

All Finished!
Hooray! 
I can finally share what I have been up to over these past two weeks...

Love is in the air....
                                 
                  ...30 ribbons tied...
                                             ...and...
                                                      ...100 hearts sewn...


                                                                             ...to bring two beautiful people together...
                                                                                                        ...to become one fabulous team.

The fun I have had buried under mountains of ribbons, beads and sequins.
Sticking my fingers together with super glue.
All in the name of  L.O.V.E!!!

Can not wait for the big day!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are absolutely beautiful!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Victoria, glad you like too. Hoping it explains so of my posting absence. My cousin and his fiancée were very please. Made my day!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I think They are beautiful RM, well worth all of the effort. All your creations are very beautiful. you are so talented.
    Love Shelley x

    ReplyDelete

Just wanted to say a 'BIG' thank you for taking the time out to leave your comments. Forgive me for not responding straight away but rest assure I WILL asap as I really appreciate your thoughts. Much love and thanks in advance Rubie Magpie xx