14 July 2012

"When everything has gone...

...only love remains"




Just touching base after a very hard couple of weeks but I think the title of my post contains everything I can express at this moment in time. 


Our family lost a very special lady in our lives at the beginning of this month. Such a beautiful person and we all adored her. A mother, Grandmother, Great Grandma and most of all a very good friend. When I sit here and think about it, I sit here with a huge, warming smile on my face, remembering all the fun times we shared as I grew up (I was very close to my gran) and that makes me think what a very lucky girl I am to have been blessed to know someone as wonderful as you, Grandma. I will treasure all those very happy memories. Thank you!! I will miss you so much.


God bless you!
xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi lovely Rubie, I am so sorry to hear about your Gran's passing, she sounds like a wonderful woman - I'm happy for you that you had such a loving and close relationship with her, it's such a precious thing. Thinking of you. the other RM xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey RM, thank you so much for your kind message. Means a lot RM xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely lady. My Gran was very special too, I can still remember sleeping in her big feather bed as a youngster, and it still brings a smile, that is the nicest way to be remembered, you were lucky and so was she, a caring sharing family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie, Thank you so much for you message, means a lot x

      Delete
  3. Big hugs lovely rubie magpie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful tribute to someone so special. The flower is exquisite. Hugs
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Just wanted to say a 'BIG' thank you for taking the time out to leave your comments. Forgive me for not responding straight away but rest assure I WILL asap as I really appreciate your thoughts. Much love and thanks in advance Rubie Magpie xx