04 May 2012

Life!!


First things first, a welcome to the world Harry James mention. My friend K, who we had a baby shower for a couple of weeks ago gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on Tuesday! Congratulations to the proud parents! xx

A Herman up date for you all next. He's still alive and going strong, not long now until one becomes four. I feel so proud that my cake is growing, haha! Yes! I'm very sad!






Lastly tonight, as quick as this week has flown, so have the last four years! Mr Magpie and I celebrated our forth wedding anniversary yesterday. Still remember our day (with a big beaming smile) like it was yesterday. Love you Mr Magpie!


Sweet dreams to you all


xx

7 comments:

  1. hope you enjoyed your anniversary! Can't wait to see your Herman when it's finished. I got given two lots last month. I made one with apples, spice and sultanas. The second one I had into strawberry and white choc muffins and lemon drizzle muffins. Yum. Love Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Your Herman's sound deeee-lish! Please let me know when you have a mo, how you made lemon drizzle muffins from you Herman? Lemon drizzle cake is my all time favourite. RM xxx

      Delete
    2. P.S We had a lovely anniversary, thank you! xxx

      Delete
  2. Just a quick one to say I awarded you with The Versatile Blogger award! I won't be offended if you don't want it or have already got it. I know not everyone is into Awards. Love Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Katie,
      Hope you're well! Sooooo sorry for my delayed reply, I just don't know where time goes at the moment! Congratulations to you for being awarded the Versatile Blogger, very well deserved!! And 'THANK YOU' to your lovely self for kindly awarding my little area of blogland the 'Versatile Blogger Award too. I feel very honoured! xxx

      Delete
  3. I can't stop reading your blog! I just found it and I love it! I'm so curious about Herman too. I can't wait to see how he looks when he's ready! I'm following you, lots of sunny weekend wishes ☆☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki, Welcome! So pleased to meet you! Thank you so much for your lovely comments and for following me.
      Thank you for popping by, please drop in anytime, you're always welcome! RM xx

      Delete

Just wanted to say a 'BIG' thank you for taking the time out to leave your comments. Forgive me for not responding straight away but rest assure I WILL asap as I really appreciate your thoughts. Much love and thanks in advance Rubie Magpie xx