10 May 2012

Look! Look! There's treasures to be had...

What a find I stumbled across today! My peepers were dazzled by such a beautiful and colourful blog, I'm not ashamed to admit to you all I have thrift find envy right now, ah-huh! for sure I do. WOW!!


Simply full of treasures old and new around each corner. A must pop over see and so worth a peek! Rachel, I can't wait to see what you find or make next!  Thank you for sharing your finds.


Picture taken from My Rainbow Vintage Home


But hey! It doesn't stop there, oh no!!  My Rainbow Vintage Home is having a giveaway!! Click on the link and fingers crossed. Hope lady luck is on our side! 


Good Luck Everyone!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ruby what a write-up, it's hard to fathom that it's me you're writing about! So glad you like my blog and my finds. I'm loving sharing all my vintage bits and bobs with such an appreciative group of lovely people, and I'm so glad you found me - and vice versa! Good luck in the giveaway sweetie, and thanks for the rainbow writing, that's really special! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Rachel. Your finds are right up my street, I'm a graphic designer by day and god knows what else by night but I really appreciate everything you have found. My favourite eras for pattern are the 50s, 60 and 70s so just had to let you know what a lovely job you are doing. I'm smiling now as I type RM from your other comment. Take care. RM xx

      Delete
  2. I followed you over from Rainbow Vintage Home and I am so glad I did. Your blog is a treat! I'm also going to pop on over and follow you on pinterest. I love finding new crafty blogs and pinners to follow! *waves hello* from your newest follower! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Hazel, I'm waving right back at you! 'Hello!!' Thank you so much for your lovely comments and welcome, very pleased to meet you! Thank you for popping by! RMxx

      Delete

Just wanted to say a 'BIG' thank you for taking the time out to leave your comments. Forgive me for not responding straight away but rest assure I WILL asap as I really appreciate your thoughts. Much love and thanks in advance Rubie Magpie xx